Sunday, September 06, 2009

Random Acts of Art

Here are a few pictures of
Fletcher's handiworks:


Balancing robots (a gift from Amy for his birthday).
See! We told you he would play with them eventually!


This is a caterpillar. Just so ya know.
Except, Fletcher pronounces it "calepitter."


Long-lost truck.
We lose toys in the house,
then find them again much later
under the bed, stove, wherever.
Actually, sometimes I put toys away in a closet
and bring them out on "difficult" days.
It's like they're brand new all over again.



"Coin" Crop Circles:
The best description I can give for these works of art.
I don't know what inspired him to create these.
Unfortunately, our change jar was stolen
(see next blog post) so he can't
create these anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see a little poop behind you! oh wait those are pennies...

Anonymous said...

I love this kid and you guys too!!!!! Thank you this explains a lot... like where my jabba the hut toy and wookie went all those years ago!!! mean ol parents told me they were on "vacation"