Tuesday, March 28, 2006

ineptitude

We were at CVS the other day with Fletcher. It was his first outing in the baby sling. He liked it apparently, as he slept contentedly the whole time. We were attempting to have some prints made of a particularly cute picture that we would send out as a birth announcement/thank you card.

Well, the manager at CVS that day was absolutely clueless. He couldn't figure out how to print our order. He kept asking us to wait until his photo lab guy got there. Ridiculous. It just seems obvious to me that the manager of a store should know how to work every aspect of the store. Hence the name "manager."

So, he finally gave us a cd with all of our pictures on it (which we didn't need or want), but the prints were not usable. I brought the cd with me today so that I could share some photos with you. But when I stuck the thing in the computer, I got 7 rolls of some couple and their kids. Half of them family shots and the other half of the wife parading around nude. What a nice surprise. So, unless you want pictures of a naked mom or someone else's kids, I think you will have to settle for some pictures of what Fletcher's room looks like.

So, unless Fletcher has urinated on my laptop (he's already successfully targeted both my shirt and his own face), you will have new pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaahahaha, naked soccer moms. i love it. thats really funny.xoxo