Saturday, March 24, 2007

Fiesta!!

Pictures from the birthday party! It was fun, but exhausting! I can't imagine what it's going to be like when we start having to plan games & activities for his future parties. I think I'll just take them all to see a movie, or rent a moon walk. I'll even get a clown, if that's what it takes to stay sane. Wait, no. No clowns. You must all hold me to my oath of no clowns.


Opening presents with cousins Lauren & Daniel. He got some good ones! Toy cars, bubbles, clothes. Thanks everyone!

And a Radio Flyer "trike" (even though it has four wheels). He can't get on it by himself yet. But he likes to ding the bell, and turn it on its side so he can spin the wheels!


Cake! Sam's Club makes great cakes, BTW!!!

He did NOT take his nap that afternoon!

Little Miss Natalie sat on a Grammy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man, i really need to make it down to austin soon. great pictures, sara, i wish my birthday parties were so much fun!

-nathan